We undertake customised GIS mapping projects for a range of clients including telecom operators, consultancies, financial institutions, industry associations, and government agencies. These projects include the production of detailed maps of telecom networks to the development of metrics quantifying market size.
Please call to discuss your requirements.
Here are some examples of recent projects undertaken:
- Africa Infrastructure Country Diagnostic, World Bank (2009)
- Options for Terrestrial Connectivity in Sub-Saharan Africa, Scanbi Invest (2007)
- The Requirement for Satellite-Based Cellular Backhaul, Balancing Act (2006)
- The IDRC Acacia Atlas 2005
- ECOWAS Cross-Border Connectivity Study (2005)
- African Tertiary Institutions Connectivity Survey, ATICS (2004)